Sa Susunod na Habang Buhay


 


Sa Susunod na Habang Buhay
Ben&Ben

 

This is the song I choose since it appears to relieve my stress and ease the pain I'm experiencing. Every time I listen to it, the pains I experience go away as though this song soothes you. I do this because I utilize it to help me feel better whenever something hurts me. I love her and I wouldn't want our relationship to end over a small argument, even though I wounded her. Rather than getting upset, I chose to remain silent to prevent our issue from growing worse. She knows that I will be harmed, yet it's impossible for me to be hurt by what he does and will continue to do. As long as she's happy with it, I'm ok with it. And all I want to happen is for her to realize that the things she does hurt me. I hope she stops and doesn't let us get to the point of breaking up because that's what I'm afraid will happen, what you worked hard for several months just to get her to answer yes will just disappear in a simple fight. I hope that when this happens (hopefully not), she won't be able to do it to others so that she doesn't hurt other people's feelings.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Role of ICT in EDSA (People Power Revolution)